What does running mean to you?

Running feels like a bliss to me - the soul gets detached from the body and floats in it’s own way all around,with nothing on the mind , but the music in my ears. It is the only feeling that comes close to being called euphoria. It’s the best time for self realization - to meet myself; to be my best self and more than anything, love myself.

The wooded road of fairies - I have named the road where I go for a run. Invisible and imaginary people such as fairies, elves and leprechauns are believed to be inhabited. I believe in them;I feel them. My love for running has increased more and more, thanks to this road. Something hit me like a ton of bricks- I run because of that road; I have fallen in love with that road, and I have been under it’s spell ever since.

The road is silent and full of secrets; I explore new things everyday, and before I know it, the minutes have flown by. I often stop and stand completely still for a few minutes,letting the woods flow into my bloody veins.I also get to meet some adorable people with beautiful hearts and incredible families on that road. It’s not just a mere coincidence,it’s that road brings out the best in people.

It’s my very own “Wooded road of fairies” which, teaches me - what does self realization mean ?

If you love going for a run, why not share your magical experiences here ? Tell us about your favorite place for running.

1 Like

I am a beginner in running.I would like to go for run in your “Wooded road of ferries” :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can’t wait to see you

1 Like

This place looks so pristine. :slight_smile: Euphoria indeed.

1 Like